Medical Welfare

As Mr Hanlon (Welfare Officer/School Nurse) explained on the P7 Q&A Part 2, if your parent or guardian would like him to look after medication for you, they must complete and sign the appropriate form(s).

The link below takes you to the forms required, we use appendices 3-7. Your parent/guardian can print and sign them for you to bring in on your first week with, or they can complete the paper copy in the mailshot your will receive over the summer for you to bring in.